New Curved Style!
The Curved style of these Handmade Leather Guitar Straps provide unsurpassed comfort like no other strap you’ve tried. The proof is in the padding. Strap one on and feel the difference.
Each of these custom tooled leather guitar straps include a 1/2″ of padding sandwiched between 2 layers of leather. Linings are available in leather or suede. A suede lining holds the instrument in place. The leather lining allows the instrument to slide around when desired. Whichever you choose, the proof is in the padding. Strap one of these padded leather guitar straps on and feel the difference!
Furthermore, every fully padded leather guitar strap is available in five different widths, so there is one to fit your needs. The wider straps are especially comforting if you play a heavy bass and the curved style keeps the strap off your neck and provides amazing comfort!. You’ll never go back to another strap once you try one of these!
An adjustment strap at one end allows the strap to accommodate a variety of playing styles. Whether you hold your instrument down low or up high the strap will adjust. The padded strap has button holes at each end and can be used separately. The small strap can be removed completely if you hold your instrument up high. The small adjustment strap can be fed through the slots many different ways to change the overall strap length.
Also, all straps will accept strap locks which can be purchased with the strap for an additional cost. Buttons to attach to the instrument are available as well.
Tie down straps are also included providing you with an another attachment option.
- Play without Pain straps have a unique curved design.
- The strap contours to your body and wraps between your backbone for amazing comfort.
- Custom leather guitar straps can be ordered for left and right handed players.
- The straps adjust at one end only.
- The curved design keeps the strap from rubbing against your neck.
- They are available in 5 widths from 2″ to 4″.
- Great strap if you have a heavy instrument like a Les Paul.